Friday, June 19, 2009

.....

i guess i just wanted to check in. i dont rele have that much to say. i just think that i might be in love with my best friend and i cant talk to him for another week. im going to die before ill get to talk to him again. well idk about that but something close to it. and im rele mad that he said that he would call on my birthday and he didnt so im kinda mad at him right now. but i cant be cuz i want to talk to him. just to hear his voice wud be relief. i call his fone like at least once a day just to listen to his voicemail message. i think it helps me keep my sanity. i dont even know wat im feeling anymore. this is all so new to me. i feel like im going to die cuz i cant talk to him. i just miss him sooo much and he will never know how much that i love him cuz were only going to be friends. i swear. i wont let him be my boyfriend. i wont. i want to be the only one of his friends (who r girls) that he hasnt dated. i promise. well im going to go have a nice long ponder over my thoughts. and probly leave him a voicemail. haha. ttyl

No comments: