Saturday, June 13, 2009

new problem.....

well i no ur going to freak but i think i have feellings for zach. the friend zach. i dont know wat to do. i cant stop thinking bout him and i think im going to go crazy when i cant talk to him for 2 weeks wen he goes to band camp. ugh!!! but i cant tell him how i feel cuz im sooo afraid that it will damage our friendship. but idk how long i can keep this to myself. thank god that i have this so i might be able to hold on alittle longer. well aside from that lifes good. i got a job babysittin 2days a week. it doesnt pay alot but it works. haha and my birthdays on tuesday so that will be soo cool. i get an icecream cake!! yay! and im testing for my permit on monday. so i hope that i get it. it will be nice to drive leagaly. haha. oh and i love taylor swifts new song you belong with me. it totaly relates to my life right now. well i shud get going. i do have other things to do.

No comments: